Sunday, March 21, 2010

What the Hell is Going On?

I've been working on the next chapter.  Really.  I have.  Promise!  Don't look at me like that!

I've been having some interesting conversations with Bella and Edward regarding the debacle that took place after the VMAs.  A lot of you were disappointed that the main focus in the last chapter was Bella and her over-usage of her anxiety meds.  There were many of you who thought that Edward's drinking and attitude should have been addressed.

Have you ever had a fight like this with your loved one?  They did something wrong that started it, but then you did something really stupid, and when all is said and done, all you can think about is your own stupidity?  That's kind of where Bella was last chapter.  She felt so badly for what she did, that she all but forgot about Edward's part in the whole mess.

So, Edward really felt like he got the short end of the stick.  His feelings about the whole thing were left out of the last chapter because Bella selfishly focused on herself.  He wants to discuss it, he really does, but it requires that we go backwards a little bit.  I wasn't so sure at first, but Edward convinced me, so we're going to go back to the discussion that took place about Edward's behavior and how he felt about it, once he had 17 hours of Bella being unconscious to think about it.

I need to remind everyone again that Edward is not an alcoholic.  He drinks some, yes, but certainly not every single day, and not for the reasons that alcoholics drink.  He was drunk at the party because it was a party and everyone else was drinking.  He was in Velvet mode and was hanging out with friends he hadn't seen in months.  When they are all together, they drink, they party, they celebrate.  Please trust me to know the difference between social drinking and alcoholism.  Really.

Just for fun, I found a picture that is SO precious.  It looks like it could be Velvet and Abby to me.  I don't know who this girl is, but I could totally see her chasing Rob down the street calling him Edward.  Anyway, I'll share that with you, and then I'll get back to Edwardizing.  He can be a little difficult to decipher sometimes, ya know?


See what I mean?  Velvet and Abby!  See you all in the review box soon!

Much love,
changedbyEdward

1 comment:

  1. Listening to this battle between you Edward and Bella I understand where each of you is coming from. Being the type of person that looks at my own stupid actions after a major blow-up, I was okay with hearing from Bella only. But after reading this and hearing Edward's please, I am glad that we are going to take a trip back and rehash his thoughts. What he did and said was harsh and out of character, and I am now intrigued to hear his insights into the whole out burst. My one request **looks directly at Edward** NO EMO!! Don't over analyze and belittle yourself, instead focus on the cause and the solution. For this I have full trust in Julie, to smack the sulking out of him and give us the nitty gritty meat of the problem.

    LOVE the picture of Edward and Abbye. Just have to say that from this angle his eyebrows look better than mine!!!

    ReplyDelete