Sunday, February 28, 2010

Queen of the Evil Cliffies

I've been called lots of things, but Queen of the Evil Cliffies takes the cake. 

I'm sure that some of you wonder just what in the hell I'm thinking, and if you don't yet, you will after reading the next chapter, which is done by the way.  I can explain.

The Letter's Edward and Bella are both carrying a lot of baggage with them from their past relationships.  They have been so caught up in the newness of things and the excitement of everything that has gone on that neither of them have worked through said baggage. 

Also, Bella is hiding something.  It will come out soon, but it will come out in the worst of ways.  If you think about it long and hard, you'll figure it out. 

I just want to remind everyone that the Prologue of this story actually occurs at the END of the story, so everyone knows that eventually it's all going to work out.  However, there are a few bumps in the road yet before we get to our HEA, and we WILL get there.  Promise.  Trust me, okay?

Your author, and Queen of the Evil Cliffies,
changedbyEdward

2 comments:

  1. So as Queen of the Evil Cliffies, what appears on your crown? Is it a flaming pitch fork or a cliff? Just curious.

    I am glad that there are bumps in the road, makes it more believable. I know that people say that they read fanfic to break away from reality and enjoy fluff. But what makes fluff better than angst? If you read a story where everything goes right and no one gets hurt while they are ALL sexually gratified, how long would you read it? There are only so many ways that you can get it on, and without fighting there is no passion.

    So I will not join the hordes and leave bags of flaming poo on your porch. Instead I will stand back and hold Bella and Edward's hands. Real life happens and these two are going to make it. Like they say, you never know what you have until you nearly lose it. If it takes losing it to appreciate it, than that solidifies my point on needed pain to get pleasure.

    **steps off soapbox**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... thanks darlin'. I appreciate your comments and LOVE that you bestowed the title of Queen of the Evil Cliffies on me. :)

    ReplyDelete